- You’ve Been Charged; What You Need To Know
- Alberta Provincial Court
- Alberta Provincial Court Locations
- Calgary Police Service Police Information Check
- U.S. entry with Criminal Record
- Mandatory Minimum Sentence
- Understanding the Charter
- Criminal Law Notebook
Driving Related Information
- Online Traffic Fine Payment
- Alberta Administrative Licence Suspensions; Vehicle Seizures; 0 Alcohol Tolerance; and Interlock Program
- Alberta Transportation Driver Programs: +1(780)427-8230
Counselling and Addiction Services
- Calgary Counselling Centre
- Family Therapy Program
- Anger Management Resources
- The Anger Managers
- Alberta Health Services Addiction Services Guide
- Addiction Services Guide
- Health Upwardly Mobile
- Catholic Family Services (not religiously affiliated): 403-233-2360
- Jewish Family Services (not religiously affiliated): 403-287-3510
- Calgary Family Services: 403-269-9888
- Wood’s Homes (walk-in): 403-299-9696
- A1 Counselling
Note that there are four probation/court accredited counselling programs in Calgary dealing specifically with domestic violence, parenting, and conflict resolution issues:
- Calgary Counselling Centre
- YWCA Counselling Services
- Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter Counselling Services
- Immigrant Services Calgary
Problematic Sexual Interests and Behaviours
Michael Oykhman is a very professional lawyer and the first time I spoke to him he asked about my situation and he gave me some very helpful advice and assistance and also told me his odds of winning this case. During the days I was in contact with micheal I could feel the level of professionalism of him and his team, he is able to respond back to you with any questions you have within 24 hours. In the end he was as successful in helping me win my case as he had initially promised me.If you are still struggling to find a lawyer, I highly recommend Michael Oykhman.
Please give yourself a favour and contact Mr. Michael Oykhman if you need any legal advice or if you are in a terrible situation. Even-tough, the odds are not in your favour, still they will go extra miles to help you out in bad situation and get you favourable outcome. Moreover, They will work on your file even after the business hours. I don’t have words to say thanks to Mr. Michael oykhman and Kiran Cheema who had worked on my file and get me out of trouble. I’m very grateful for your assistance and exceptional service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Laura Bobyn my lawyer was amazing and so supportive of my case and me. She fought with Tenacity to get my victory. It was amazing to hear how knowledgeable and how her attention to every little detail of my case was shown in her defence! She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone of my colleagues or people in my life! Thank you, Laura!
This law firm is your go-to!
I had the pleasure of working and trusting my case with Joseph Beller. I had 2 counts against me, and in the end, Joseph was able to present and use his “fighter skills” in court to have my charges lowered to a conditional discharge. On top of this, this firm follows its mission values statement by being ethical, transparent, available, and very friendly. Joseph and his team treated me with the utmost respect from start to finish. Thank you again, Joseph! I hope to never call you again 😊
Joseph Beller, from the very beginning when I first contacted and then retained Joseph as my representative I felt I was in good hands. When I emailed him with a question. I got a prompt response. We communicated often on the phone as needed. Joseph kept me informed as to the process. He made sure I knew all the potential results so I knew and could plan for the different outcomes. I know this his his job. But appreciate his professionalism and also his ability to not make me feel any extra stress. Well done.